The first issue of tasj 2011 is now out!
Our longest issue yet, it features:
* an article on Yoshitomo Nara (our cover artist)
* a conversation with Slinkachu (pull out the center spread to pin to your wall!)
* reviews of Rachel Whiteread at Galerie Nelson-Freeman, John Baldessari at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Sixeart at A.L.I.C.E. Gallery, Will Barras at StolenSpace Gallery, Massimo Vitali at M+B, Block Party at Carmichael Gallery
* backstage with Wendy Asher
* a studio visit with Simon Haas
* a postscript from Boogie
* plus our regular auction, art fair, book, magazine, film, limited edition, product and unurth pages!
If you don’t already receive tasj in the mail, you can subscribe for free here.